Furnace installation takes anywhere from a few hours to a full day. The time it takes to remove and install your furnace will depend on the size and type of furnace you have, as well as the complexity of your home’s HVAC system. If you are installing a new furnace, your contractor will also need to factor in time for any necessary ductwork repairs or modifications. Overall, it is best to plan for furnace installation to take at least several hours. However, if everything goes smoothly, the entire process might be completed in a single day. Our experts at South County Air Services can help with furnace installation in Irvine, CA. Contact us at (949)-933-3130 to schedule an appointment.
If you’re wondering how long it takes to install a furnace, the answer depends on many factors:
- Furnace size: The size of your furnace will affect how long it takes to remove and install. Larger furnaces will take longer to remove and install than smaller ones.
- Furnace type: There are different furnaces on the market, from standard central heating systems to more complex ductless systems. The type of furnace you have will also affect how long it takes to remove and install.
- Home HVAC system: The complexity of your home’s HVAC system will also determine how long it takes to remove and install your furnace. If your home has a simple HVAC system, the process will be quicker than if you have a more complex system.
- Ductwork: If your furnace is connected to ductwork, your contractor will factor in time for any necessary repairs or modifications. It can add several hours to the overall installation time.
All these factors will affect how long it takes to remove and install your furnace. The best way to get an accurate estimate is to consult a furnace contractor who can assess your situation. Furnace installation takes at least several hours, and in some cases, the entire process may be completed in a single day.
Tasks Carried Out During An Installation
- Removal of an old furnace: The first step is to dismantle your old furnace. Once everything is disconnected, the heater can be lifted out of its position and removed from your home.
- Installation of the new furnace: The next step is to install your new furnace. All the necessary electrical and gas lines and any ductwork is attached and checked for a short period. Once the heater has been tested and confirmed to be working efficiently, the installation process is complete.
- Cleanup: The final step is to clean up any mess that was made during the installation process. It includes vacuuming any dust and ensuring all the tools and materials are put away.
Furnace installation is a complex process, and it is important to ensure that it is done correctly to avoid any problems. Our HVAC technicians are qualified with the experience and expertise necessary to carry out the installation quickly and efficiently. When searching for a furnace installation near me, you’ll find our experts at South County Air Services. Give us a call to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment.