Indoor Air Quality Services In Irvine, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Newport Beach, CA and Surrounding Areas
How to Get the Best Indoor Air Quality In Irvine, CA?
The number one reason indoor air quality is poor in homes and offices is a dirty air filter. When you have a dirty air filter the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) unit has to work harder. They become less energy efficient and cost more to run. If left unchanged for long periods, your health might suffer as well. Call Us for the Best Indoor Air Quality Services In Irvine, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Newport Beach, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Outdoor Air Quality vs. Indoor Air Quality
The outdoor air quality in Irvine, California, can be quite good, most of the time. Occasionally, there are alerts to keep your windows closed. You cannot control the outside air quality unless you drive less and don’t cause forest fires. You can control your indoor air quality by using the right units for your home or office. You also can control your indoor air quality by making sure you have a regular maintenance plan.
Heating and Cooling Your Indoor Air
There are still some issues reasons why the indoor air quality might not be the best. Your thermostat might need calibrating as the thermostat’s mechanical contacts need cleaning. This means that you are not getting accurate readings. You might become uncomfortable during the hotter or cooler days.
Air Duct Checks for the Best Indoor Air Quality
Air duct cleaning does not prevent health problems as per the US EPA. They do suggest air ducts cleaning if there is mold or clogged with dust and debris. Have your HVAC system cleaned on an as-needed basis. The way to the best indoor air quality is to prevent water and dirt from entering the system.
Cleaning and Changing Your Air Filters
One of the easiest ways to make sure your home or office’s indoor air quality is good is by cleaning and changing your air filters. We have free air filter checks and you can call us to get a Free Air Filter.
Air Scrubber by Aerus
Whether you want single-room surface and air purification or need it home-wide, we can help you make the right decision and discover the best solution.
The Air Scrubber by Aerus installs directly into residential or commercial HVAC systems to remove surface and airborne contaminants including VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
The system uses our proprietary ActivePure® Technology and has been tested in independent labs and proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
- Electrical: Input Voltage: 24 Volts; 1 Amp; 50/60 Hz. Current: 17 Watts
- Mechanical: Distribution via air handler
- Operating temp: 34°F – 200°F
- Dimensions: 8.5″ high x 8.5″ wide x 11″ deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal, 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year warranty
Discover the Power of ActivePure® Technology
The most advanced surface and air purification technology ever discovered.