Ensure your heat pump is functioning properly with heat pump services from South County Air Services in Irvine, California. Our team can help reset your heat pump controller, which controls when the heat pump turns on and off, to prevent costly repairs or replacements. Contact us at (949) 933-3130 for expert heat pump services in Irvine, California.
If your heat pump controller goes blank or you see an error code on the display, try resetting it. Ensure you follow the instructions below to reset the heat pump:
- Check the thermostat: First, ensure that the thermostat is turned on and set to heat. If it is, then turn off the power to the heat pump at the breaker box. Wait for a minute, then turn the power back on.
- Check the power supply: If your heat pump isn’t working optimally, ensure it’s receiving adequate power. Sometimes the switch can be turned off without people realizing it, which cuts off the power supply to the heat pump.
- Check the circuit breaker: The next thing you want to do is turn off both the power switch and the thermostat. Then, flip the circuit breakers for both the air handler and condenser. After a few minutes have passed, you can move on to the next step.
- Check the fuses: Another reason the heat pump may not be working is a blown fuse. Check all the fuses in the heat pump system and replace any that have blown.
- Restart the heat pump: Once you’ve checked all of the above, restart the heat pump by turning it on at the thermostat. The heat pump should now be operational.
If you need help resetting your heat pump controller or if it still needs to be fixed after following these steps, contact South County Air Services in Irvine, CA. We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your heat pump up and running again. Call us at (949) 933-3130.
How Long Will It Take To Reset Your Heat Pump?
The time it takes to reset your heat pump controller will vary depending on the problem. Sometimes it can be as simple as flipping a switch, while other times, you may need to replace the fuse. If you’re having trouble resetting your heat pump, our experienced technicians can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your heat pump up and running again.
Contact The Professionals For Heat Pump Services
South County Air Services has provided heat pump services to Irvine, CA, and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. We’re a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of excellent customer service.
When it comes to heat pumps, it’s important to have a company you can trust to provide quality services. That’s why South County Air Services is the best choice for all your servicing needs.
Contact us to schedule a service in Irvine, CA, for heat pump installation, repair, or maintenance. Call us at (949) 933-3130.